Saturday 2 August 2014

Beyonce And Nicki Minaj's New Song Dissing Jay Z

According to MediaTakeout, Beyonce's verses gives an insight into her troubled marriage and her family may have warned her before she said, “yes I do!”


Divas In Action: Beyonce & Nicki Minaj to lend voices on each other's songs
Divas In Action

Jay Z to stop poverty by 2013?


Beyonce is not a rapper but in her new track - Flawless -  featuring Cash Money star Nicki Minaj, the Grammy winner may be rapping and giving us the truth about her rumoured troubled marriage to Jay Z.
In the new song, Bey doesn't give any credit to her rapper husband for making her flawless. Instead all her thanks goes to her mother, father and sister. Just to be clear, it was Solange Knowles' rigorous attack on Jigga in an elevator in New York in May that got all eyes digging into the hip hop royal couple's 'perfect marriage'.
In "Flawless" the remix Beyonce is heard throwing jabs at Hova:
Momma thaugt me good home training
My Daddy taught me how to love my haters
My sister told me I should speak my mind
These niggas out here make me feel so God damn fine,
I'm Flawless!
The site then claims in more verses of the song the singer specifically attacks Hov, revealing that her marriage "is not perfect" and further discusses "leaving" her relationship.
There's no word yet on when the song will drop but from every indication, this looks like one of those tracks that will probably be most anticipated!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment