Saturday 9 August 2014

Kim Kardashian Inks Deal to Release Book on Her Selfies, Talks Baby No. 2

Kim Kardashian - August - Book on Selfies - BellaNaija.com 01




Yes, you read the title right.

Kim Kadashian who recently admitted to taking 1200 selfies on vacation in Thailand with her family, has gotten a deal to release a book of selfies in April 2015.

Titled “Selfish“, the book will be available for $19.95 and the cover picture features the reality TV star focusing her eyes into the camera.

Speaking on the book, she says “I couldn’t think of what to get Kanye [for Valentine's Day] and so I was like, ‘All guys love it when a girl sends them sexy pics,’ So I had Stephanie (her assistant) get a Polaroid and we were taking photos around the entire house … making this cool book and it ended up turning out so cool we came up with this idea to do a selfie book so I’m going to make some super racy.”



North West on BN  - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01


In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Mrs West dished about plans for another child, her weight and tanning.
On having another baby: “I’m hoping [baby number two is on the horizon]. I kinda wish I would be pregnant at the same Kourtney is. She’s like more than halfway in, so ya know, we’re trying. It would be fun [to be pregnant together again]. There’s a lot of craziness in the house, so why not add pregnancy hormones to the craziness? It would be fun. It would be like a partner in crime — someone to know those cravings that you’re really going through.”

On losing more weight: “I think I’m hard on myself cause sometimes on Instagram, you can look at photos that people post of you and it’ll be all these photos of me from a couple of years ago and the scale says I’m like 15-20 pounds thinner a couple of years ago. And sometimes it just messes with you because your body changes after you have a baby. So I always say I thought my butt and my hips was big to begin with and after a baby it’s like outta control. I never want to get too comfortable because I feel better about myself when I’m a little bit down. So it’s not about what anyone thinks about me, it’s what I — and I’m not trying to be crazy. I don’t think I’m huge. I just think, I gotta get it together.”

No comments:

Post a Comment