Sunday 27 July 2014

New BILLIONAIRE Dr Dre Shows Off His Latest TOY . . . A 150 FOOT YACHT!!!




Dr Dre bought a yatch and took his homie Xzibit on it as they sailed to Italy.this is what X to the Z  had to say

 

Many thanks to The Young’s, Nicole and @DrDre for allowing us to take this journey with them. I have learned many things as an artist from Dre, but there is a friendship that fuels all of this that has become stronger than any record that could be made in a studio. Nicole Young the queen of the kingdom is one of the best human beings I have met outside of @mrskristajoiner, I am blessed to have company of this magnitude at this time in my life. Now, get your mind right, don’t hate, even if you do, it’s not going to stop anything we do, I’m just trying to make it easier to swallow for you. @beatsbydre @bonitatequila #humbleisthenewcocky @hughes2society.





No comments:

Post a Comment